Craig Ranch Regional Park
Craig Ranch Regional Park is located at the northeast corner of Craig Road and Commerce Street in North Las Vegas. It is the site of the former Craig Ranch Golf Course, which was saved from development by the City's purchase of the course with Southern Nevada Lands Management Act funds.
General Park Rules:
Welcome to Craig Ranch Regional Park For your enjoyment and the enjoyment of others the following acts are prohibited NRS 12.16.020:
1. Park Hours are 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
2. Unleashed dogs
3. Vending / soliciting without a permit.
5. Fireworks / camp fires
6. Alcoholic Beverage without a permit.
7. Motorized vehicles outside of designated parking areas.
8. Distribute or post any handbills or circulars without a permit.
9. No riotous, boisterous, threatening, or indecent behavior
Craig Ranch Regional Park is not affiliated with AmericanTowns Media